I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you and I am in the place in me, WE ARE ONE.

~ Namasté ~

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loving Heart Reiki has a logo!

Back in September of 2011 I attended a workshop hosted by Audrey Hanson who channels ArchAngel Haniel. The day was amazing and one that I will never forget. One of the things that we each took away with us that day was a picture of our Sacred Contract. These pictures are as individual as each of us are as they represent the sacred within us.

Coming up with a vision for a logo that represents Loving Heart Reiki and what my purpose is for my heart-centered business was not an easy task. I wracked my brain for weeks. And then one day while sitting at my desk, and my guides gently nudging me, there is was staring me right in the face! What better to represent LHR than my Sacred Contract!

I contacted my good friend and talent extraordinaire, Sharon, to help me with this vision. What she came up with not only inspires me, but captivates me as well.

The image represents my seven chakras with my heart chakra expanded, enveloping Mother Earth and the people who inhabit this beautiful planet. It is my desire to fill the earth with love and compassion in whatever way I am guided to do so and through the energetic work that I do I believe I am fulfilling that purpose.

There is so much more that this symbol represents, but I choose to keep some of that for myself. It is my spiritual journey known only to me and the Divine . . .

Original Sacred Contract

LHR Logo!


Sharon can be contacted at Plumrose Lane.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! It's fascinating to understand the meaning and purpose behind the imagery!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete