I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you and I am in the place in me, WE ARE ONE.

~ Namasté ~

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Classes Beginning in the Spring

“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it.”
~ Margaret Fuller ~

In May of 2012 I travelled to Sedona, Arizona to take part in a Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher class. At the time I was not thinking of teaching, but our Reiki Masters Laurelle and Michael told us that eventually we would teach. A few months after returning from Sedona, I received guidance that it was time to teach. I was gung-ho and thought I would start teaching in the fall. However, I received further guidance to wait until the spring of 2013. Well spring is not far off, my ducks are in a row and I’m ready, willing, able and excited to begin this new venture with you. If you have received guidance that now’s the time to learn Reiki, then I am humbled and honored that you are considering me as your Master Teacher . . . let us begin!

Classes begin in March of 2013. I will be teaching Usui Shiki Ryoho (the Usui system of natural healing) - Levels I, II and III/Master Practitioner; Karuna Reiki® - Levels I, II and Master Teacher as well as Reiki for Children (Level I) which will include some fun activities!

For more information on classes and to register visit my website Loving Heart Reiki, LLC.

Have a wonderful winter and I'll see you in the spring!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment