I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
When you are in that place in you and I am in the place in me, WE ARE ONE.

~ Namasté ~

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holiday Gift Giving

With all the music that's playing in the stores now it's hard not to get into the spirit of the Christmas season. Have you begun making your list and checking it twice? Do you have someone who's hard to buy for? How about giving the gift of relaxation for yourself, a family member or a friend. Gift certificates are available and I'm happy to make up a holiday gift bag to go along with it! At just $60 for a Reiki session gift bag it's affordable and will last long after the holidays are gone!

To order your holiday gift bag send an email to teresa@lovingheartreiki.com.





HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment